Re: meeting friday 2005-01-28

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 12:46:15PM +0100, Ronald van Engelen wrote:
> Op zo, 16-01-2005 te 19:47 +0100, schreef Joost van Baal:
> [snip]
> > OK, seems there'll be at least 8 people attending.  Not bad.
> >
> > > Joost (who's thinking about doing a presentation on one of:
> > >
> > >  - uruk ( http://mdcc.cx/uruk/ )
> > >  - systraq ( http://mdcc.cx/systraq/ )
> > >  - caspar ( http://mdcc.cx/caspar/ )
> > >  - gnupg & keysigning ( http://mdcc.cx/gnupg/ )
> > >
> > > Cast your votes!
> >
> > More votes?  Or will we be doing the Ubuntu-stuff only?
>
> Ubuntu installation and use is pretty dull ;) Maybe somebody (with
> knowledge about it) could give some insight on project utopia (dbus and
> hal etc.)? Furthermore we could look at Hoary, the next Ubuntu.
>
> I've some questions about caspar, so a caspar session would be nice too.

Excellent!  I guess it'd be most useful if someone (Ronald?) has a
system which this person is willing to get casparized, and is willing to
bring to the meeting.  I can stick the system's configuration files in a
caspar tree then.  Optionally, I can also commit this tree to version
control, using either CVS, Subversion or GNU Arch (I have no experience
with other version control systems, so would need help with these.)

Any volunteers for this?

It'd also be helpful if we had a beamer.

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: signature.asc>>