Re: meeting friday 2005-01-28

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 05:36:55PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:03:59PM +0100, Klaas van Gend wrote:
> >
> > I think it is time for a new enosig meeting... The last official one was
> > May 28, 2004, nearly seven months ago...
> >
> > I'd like to propose Friday Jan 28, 2005
>
> This suits me: I'll attend.
>
> > as a date for a new meeting...
> > ut I'm not in a position to organise such meeting, I'll be abroad approx
> > half of January. (That's why I propose a date at the end of Jan :-).
> >
> > So, please view this e-mail as a request, not as an offer to organise...
> > As an incentive, I'll promise to buy a round of beer :-)
> >
> > I hope I'm not the only one in favour of a meeting!
>
> Surely not.
:-)

> Deciding on a place and making sure the owner of the place is OK with it
> is the major part of organising a meeting.  Volunteers: place make
> yourself known.

I just put a option at Oes Hoes[1] for friday january 28th.
On monday january 10th I want to confirm it.

So this gives us about three weeks to discus a "go/no-go" for
that location. And the possiblity to come up with an alternative.

Admission will be three euro pro head, to cover the rent for the evening.

Internet access will be the same as in May. So bring your computer with
you.

Tell the mailinglist or at least me what you think about the proposal.

> I'll visit Lionel's place in Nijmegen and will bring the ordered Ubuntu
> CDs to Eindhoven next wednesday.  I'll bring these to next Enosig
> meeting.
>
> C u in january!
>
> Bye,
>
> Joost