Re: meeting friday 2005-01-28

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 12:03:41PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 05:36:55PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:03:59PM +0100, Klaas van Gend wrote:
> > >
> > > I'd like to propose Friday Jan 28, 2005
<snip>
> > > I hope I'm not the only one in favour of a meeting!
> >
> > Surely not.
> :-)
>
> > Deciding on a place and making sure the owner of the place is OK with it
> > is the major part of organising a meeting.  Volunteers: place make
> > yourself known.
>
> I just put a option at Oes Hoes[1] for friday january 28th.
> On monday january 10th I want to confirm it.
>
> So this gives us about three weeks to discus a "go/no-go" for
> that location. And the possiblity to come up with an alternative.
>
> Admission will be three euro pro head, to cover the rent for the evening.
>
> Internet access will be the same as in May. So bring your computer with
> you.
>
> Tell the mailinglist or at least me what you think about the proposal.

I think it's excellent!

> [1] http://www.oeshoes.dse.nl/

Is there a whiteboard?  Is it posssible to arrange a beamer?  IIRC
we had one there last time.  Was it Kees Straver's beamer?

Bye,

Joost (who's thinking about doing a presentation on one of:

 - uruk ( http://mdcc.cx/uruk/ )
 - systraq ( http://mdcc.cx/systraq/ )
 - caspar ( http://mdcc.cx/caspar/ )
 - gnupg & keysigning ( http://mdcc.cx/gnupg/ )