nieuwe enosig meeting

Gentlemen, gentleladies(?),

I think it is time for a new enosig meeting... The last official one was May 28, 2004, nearly seven months ago...

I'd like to propose Friday Jan 28, 2005 as a date for a new meeting...
ut I'm not in a position to organise such meeting, I'll be abroad approx half of January. (That's why I propose a date at the end of Jan :-).

So, please view this e-mail as a request, not as an offer to organise...
As an incentive, I'll promise to buy a round of beer :-)

I hope I'm not the only one in favour of a meeting!

Yours,

Klaas