meet friday 2005-01-28 (was: Re: nieuwe enosig meeting)

Hi,

[Klaas: your mail was distributed late since you didn't use your
subscribtion address as your posting address.]

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:03:59PM +0100, Klaas van Gend wrote:

> I think it is time for a new enosig meeting... The last official one was
> May 28, 2004, nearly seven months ago...
>
> I'd like to propose Friday Jan 28, 2005

This suits me: I'll attend.

> as a date for a new meeting...
> ut I'm not in a position to organise such meeting, I'll be abroad approx
> half of January. (That's why I propose a date at the end of Jan :-).
>
> So, please view this e-mail as a request, not as an offer to organise...
> As an incentive, I'll promise to buy a round of beer :-)
>
> I hope I'm not the only one in favour of a meeting!

Surely not.

Deciding on a place and making sure the owner of the place is OK with it
is the major part of organising a meeting.  Volunteers: place make
yourself known.

I'll visit Lionel's place in Nijmegen and will bring the ordered Ubuntu
CDs to Eindhoven next wednesday.  I'll bring these to next Enosig
meeting.

C u in january!

Bye,

Joost