Re: meeting friday 2005-01-28

?

> Could you bring an empty disk and a system?

I'll bring my parents' PC (a Compaq Deskpro Celeron 300MHZ with 256MB
RAM). I promised to get them a legal system for quite some time now, but
wasn't sure if the Spider protion of AisleRiot could match their Windows
Spider... it does ;)

The only problems is the modem, I'll see of I can find an old Intel
(Ambient) modem, for which Intel offers drivers.

Regards,
Ronald