ADSL experiences in the Eindhoven area: anyone?

Hello people,

I intend to replace my current Chello account with an ADSL account, to
get a higher upload for less money with a better service and official
allowance for running a server of your own.

Xs4all and Demon seem the best options, based on reputation, service and
facilities. Xs4all uses KPN ADSL, while Demon uses that of bbned
(www.bbned.nl) and possibly others. Does any of you have experiences with
either provider in terms of actual achieved bandwidth in the Eindhoven
region or any other service experiences? Or maybe I overlook yet another
provider I should really look at.

Thanks,

Jan Stap