Re: ADSL experiences in the Eindhoven area: anyone?

Jan Stap writes:

> I intend to replace my current Chello account with an ADSL account, to
> get a higher upload for less money with a better service and official
> allowance for running a server of your own.

My thoughts exactly.  I've been looking at demon, but xs4all now
offers good bandwidth too, and I still have a regular xs4all account
to survive chello downtime, though I haven't needed it as much as in
Amsterdam.

I was waiting a bit for chello to drop their prices, but they don't
seem to be moving.  Very strange, as it seems that `everone' will be
moving away before long?  xs4all has another offer expiring 31th of
january, and such a thing always makes me wonder and wait what the
(probably better) offer will be after that date :-)

Jan.