Re: ADSL experiences in the Eindhoven area: anyone?

Op za 17-01-2004, om 14:30 schreef Jan Stap:
> Hello people,
>
> I intend to replace my current Chello account with an ADSL account, to
> get a higher upload for less money with a better service and official
> allowance for running a server of your own.
>
> Xs4all and Demon seem the best options, based on reputation, service and
> facilities. Xs4all uses KPN ADSL, while Demon uses that of bbned
> (www.bbned.nl) and possibly others. Does any of you have experiences with
> either provider in terms of actual achieved bandwidth in the Eindhoven
> region or any other service experiences? Or maybe I overlook yet another
> provider I should really look at.

I agree with others; Xs4all has offered top services for a reasonable
price to me for about 10 years now.

After a very troublesome startup period (first half year) here in Oss
some three years ago, the KPN ADSL has been stable since. I believe
bbned also had some startup troubles, but can't say if that still
applies. Maybe you could check the the dutch adsl-forum
(http://www.adslforum.nl/default.asp) for some user experiences.

Gegroet,
Ronald

<<signature.asc>>