Re: meeting friday 2005-01-28

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 03:32:28PM +0100, Jama Poulsen wrote:
> >Tell the mailinglist or at least me what you think about the proposal.
>
> If I get the time and motivation, I could show something from the
> Elektra project (http://elektra.sf.net).
>
> Since I just started working on LDAPview again (http://debianlinux.net/ldapview/
> formerly called Vemail), I could also show something about that.

If there is interest I could also talk about the Wikipedia project
(http://wikipedia.org), and the various related wikimedia projects.

The WikiCommons project is one such project:
  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Newimages

Image/sound/video files uploaded to WikiCommons can be used in the
other wikimedia projects without information duplication.

Jama Poulsen