Re: ADSL experiences in the Eindhoven area: anyone?

Aloha Eindhovenars,

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:04:48PM +0100, Jan Stap wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 01:03:31AM +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > Jan Stap writes:
> > I was waiting a bit for chello to drop their prices, but they don't
> > seem to be moving.  Very strange, as it seems that `everone' will be
> > moving away before long?
>
> Puzzles me too. Maybe UPC is too busy selling cable telephony and TV+
> packages :-)

Allegedly, they invested so much into cable infrastructure, that they
have to make > 100€ per customer to get back their investment. (Of
course finding more customers helps this calculation.)

Regards,

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>