starting (open)source projects

Hi guys,

I've been given a project which is rather large for a single person.
To avoid beeing overwhelmed by requests for bugfixes and  "new kewl
stuff" I was thinking about taking this project a long the same
route as manny open source projects.

This for me poses one or two problems:
 - How do you turn a bunch of scripts and sources into a project?
 - How do you let multiple persons write for a project (at their own
   leasure) and still have some sort of directional control?
 - Is there any documentation I should read regarding this?

The project is already maintained in a cvs repository and a coding
standart has also been set.

Met vriendelijke groeten/with kind regards

John van Zantvoort
Atos Origin - Unix Server Management & TSU Support
 -- Reality is for people who lack imagination.