Re: enosig meeting, 2004-01-09, 20:00, Joost's place

Op do 11-12-2003, om 18:44 schreef Joost van Baal:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 12:18:12PM +0100, Ronald van Engelen wrote:
> > Op ma 08-12-2003, om 22:32 schreef Joost van Baal:
> > > An Enosig meeting will be held at my place, Strijpsestraat 48 B,
> > > Eindhoven, on Friday January 9 2004, 20:00.
> <snip>
> > I could try and invite my contact to describe the status and process of
> > the transition. Please let me know if you are interested and if this
> > would fit in to the schedule.
>
> I am interested, as, I expect, other Enosig-ers are.  So: yes, if this
> person is willing to join us: please take her with you!

Well, Henk had some diconnectivity problems so he couldn't respond
earlier. He's however willing to come and speak, but asked the following
questions. I didn't yet send him the answers, please review them:

> - hoeveel spreektijd
duration speech: 30 minutes

> - hoeveel diskussietijd
duration discussion: all night

> - een presentatie of juist iets informelers..
form of presentation: I think an informal speech about the transition
process would be nice

> - Met hoeveel mensen zijn jullie eigenlijk?
how many people: 10 - 30

Gegroet,
Ronald

<<signature.asc>>