enosig meeting, 2004-01-09, 20:00, Joost's place

Hi,

An Enosig meeting will be held at my place, Strijpsestraat 48 B,
Eindhoven, on Friday January 9 2004, 20:00.  To get in, you'll have to
ring the ``algemeen'' bell at 48 C.  Directions are at
http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/route.txt .

Bring your own UTP.  I'll supply a hub and internet connectivity (the
obsolete IPv4 protocol...)  An extra hub is very welcome too.

I'll supply some drinks; extra drinks and snacks are very welcome.

People who're interested in getting their PGP/GPG key signed should
bring passport or similar ID papers, and key fingerprints.

I am planning to try to install Debian GNU/KFreeBSD (
http://www.debian.org/ports/freebsd/gnu-libc-based ) (I just hope
people.debian.org is back online soon enough, so that the installation
instructions are available...)

http://syllable.sourceforge.net/ looks interesting too, might give that
a shot.

Kees: you can pick up your OpenBSD poster while at the meeting.

Depending on how my housemates enjoy the meeting, we'll have to continue
our quest for another location.  :)

C U!  Bye,

Joost

<<inline: signature.asc>>