Re: enosig meeting, 2004-01-09, 20:00, Joost's place

Op ma 08-12-2003, om 22:32 schreef Joost van Baal:
> Hi,
>
> An Enosig meeting will be held at my place, Strijpsestraat 48 B,
> Eindhoven, on Friday January 9 2004, 20:00.  To get in, you'll have to
> ring the ``algemeen'' bell at 48 C.  Directions are at
> http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/route.txt .
>
> Bring your own UTP.  I'll supply a hub and internet connectivity (the
> obsolete IPv4 protocol...)  An extra hub is very welcome too.
>
> I'll supply some drinks; extra drinks and snacks are very welcome.

I'll bring some along

> People who're interested in getting their PGP/GPG key signed should
> bring passport or similar ID papers, and key fingerprints.
>
> I am planning to try to install Debian GNU/KFreeBSD (
> http://www.debian.org/ports/freebsd/gnu-libc-based ) (I just hope
> people.debian.org is back online soon enough, so that the installation
> instructions are available...)
>
> http://syllable.sourceforge.net/ looks interesting too, might give that
> a shot.

My Rabobank-article seems to have had some influence; what was known as
a 'browser-policy' /partially is/will be/ converted to a
'standards-policy'.

I could try and invite my contact to describe the status and process of
the transition. Please let me know if you are interested and if this
would fit in to the schedule.

> Kees: you can pick up your OpenBSD poster while at the meeting.
>
> Depending on how my housemates enjoy the meeting, we'll have to continue
> our quest for another location.  :)
>
> C U!  Bye,
>
> Joost

Greetings,