Re: looking for an enosig location

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> If by "they", you mean Stack, I think that's not the issue. It's the
> TU/e that won't want to give Stack TU/e room for non-Stack activities.

As long as Stack members are welcome, I can probably convince Stack and
the TUE to organize a free (class)room for a meeting without problems.
But what is required for an ENOSIG location? Drinks are not allowed in
most Uni rooms and Internet connectivity is usually limited to students
only. A room to meet and visiting $pub afterwards can be arranged...

Ciao,
Johan

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>