looking for an enosig location (was: Re: Next enosig meeting [was: OpenBSD posters: gratis!])

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 10:35:28PM +0100, Tony den Haan wrote:
> On Saturday 15 November 2003 16:26, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 11:32:37AM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > > next Enosig meeting (hm, shouldn't we schedule one again?)
> >
> > Then, call for a date! Organise a buurthuis! What are you waiting for?

> has anyone got info from some buurthuis yet?

Kees Stravers has mailed me about Wijkgebouw Oranjeplein in Geldrop.
I'd prefer a location in Eindhoven though.

There is a nice building for verenigingen at Frederiklaan 163, it hosts
'De Jonge Onderzoekers Eindhoven' ( http://www.djoe.nl/ ) as well as
Eindhovense Computer Associatie ( http://www.eca-mail.org/ ).  There is
internet connectivity in this building.

Burgers, an ex-squaters place at Hertogstraat, hosts PC Servicebalie (
http://pc-servicebalie.nl/, no content on website yet ).

The Frederiklaan location looks promising to me.  A buurthuis can be
nice too.

As far as I know, nobody is actively asking for a place yet.

> maybe the stack people eindhoven have info.

TU/e might be nice too, although I doubt if they're willing to host a
non-TU/e activity.

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: signature.asc>>