anthropologist visiting the netherlands, meeting at pub

Hi all,

I asked Biella Coleman ( http://www.healthhacker.com/biella ), an
anthropology graduate student at the University of Chicago studying the
free software movement for her dissertation research, wether she'd like
to attend one of the Enosig meetings during her trip to the Netherlands.
She wrote:

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 09:48:05AM -0700, Biella Coleman wrote:
> I am thinking of the month of October

> It would be very cool to attend such a meeting.

> I hope to know way in
> advance when I am suppose to go so that I can arrange individual
> interviews and maybe someone call a meeting.

About her interviews:

On a different occasion, Jama wrote me:

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 05:04:32PM +0200, Jama Poulsen wrote:
> wordt het niet weer eens tijd voor een gezellige meeting met J. Kooij en
> andere enosigers ergens in een kroeg?

Absolutely!  And I don't think we should wait till October.

So, who's joining me to the pub?  We could meet friday, july 19th,
21:00, Café de Groot, Wilhelminaplein 8, Eindhoven, (040) 246 72 92.

As always, I'll have OpenPGP fingerprint paper slips with me; people
who'd like to get their key signed by me should bring theirs too, along
with a proof of their identity.

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>