Re: GNU/Linux Install Fest

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:33:35PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:25:40PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> The Luxembourg Linux Users Group (LiLux, http://www.linux.lu/) is
>> organising an Install Fest this week-end. I plan to go.

> Was it good?

I confused June and July. It is the first week-end of July.

>> I'll go with fresh Debian woody CD's, kindly burnt by Ionel, and plan
>> to propose my services for installing them.

> Have you got any CD's leftover?  I'm interested in woody CD's.

Yes, I can lend them to you, this evening if you want (I'll bring them
at approx. 7 o'clock, if you treat me with some tea).

You can keep them until the first Wednesday of July latest.

Note: Newer CD's are out now (dated 10 June).

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>