Re: Hoe O'Reilly boeken te bestellen

For the free books, I am the only one who can request them, because I
am the contact person with them:

"Review copies:
O'Reilly offers free review copies of our books to qualified
groups.  As the group contact, you may request a free review copy for
your newsletter or web site. Requests for review copies MUST be
submitted by you, as the contact of your group. If you wish for the
review copy to be shipped to someone other than yourself, please supply
the name, address and phone number of that person for shipment. Once a
review of a book has been written, please send me a copy."

anything else please don't hesitate to ask (:

--
Rubén Guerra Marín
rguerra.marin@xxxxxxxxx