[joostvb: in need for hardware transport on friday 5th from Eindhoven to Brussels (was: Re: FOSDEM booth)]

Hoi,

Of is er misschien een Enosig-er met een auto die zaterdagochtend @ FOSDEM
is?  Wie helpt me uit de brand?

Groeten,

Joost

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Op Fri  8 Jan 2010 om 03:26:22 +0100 schreef Axel Beckert:
> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:39:53PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > We have a 2-table booth at FOSDEM. Ideas for what to do with it are
> > welcome.
<snip>

> I created the following two pages since I haven't found any FOSDEM
> related pages in the Debian wiki -- except the Video team's pages.
>
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/FOSDEM/2010
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/FOSDEM

Excellent, thanks a lot.

<snip>
> * More Hardware to display
>
>   Please add your hardware and name to the list on
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/FOSDEM/2010 if you plan to bring
>   some hardware running Debian to display to FOSDEM.
>
>   Would be happy to see cool and exotic stuff (i.e. non-x86 or
>   embedded hardware) or something running babelbox (if it still works
>   with current installers) prefered.

I have an Ultra 5 and a SunBlade 2000 and can probably bring an even newer
SPARC.

I'll arrive @ FOSDEM only on sundaymorning.  So, it'd be cool if someone with a
car could pick the hardware up at my place in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, about
100 km north-east of Brussels on thursday 4th or friday 5th, and make sure
it gets displayed at the booth on saturday.

Axel: could you take care of the SPARCs at the booth on saturday?

> * Any wise words from a long-standing Debian FOSDEM booth organizer?
>   :-)

Don't worry, be happy.  It'll be a success like each year :)

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: signature.asc>>

--- End Message ---