Re: oreilly package

Ruben Guerra Marin <rguerra.marin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I want to say that it would be cool to have like an internal ENOSIG
> library, maybe not physical, but at least have in the enosig webpage the
> records of who has what books that other enosig members can borrow. Just
> an idea (:

Actually, I've been thinking about this as well.  I've a *bunch* of
computer books that I haven't read in quite a while, and I'd much rather
lend it (for extended periods of time) to someone who is interested than
see them gather dust on my book shelves.  And I suspect I'm not the only
one . . .

We could call it the ENOSIG Open Library (EOL for short)?

> But in the mean while, if someone wants to read one
> of the books or other stuff, just say so and we can manage to meet to
> give it to you.

Both titles look interesting to me, but if no one else wants to read it
first, I'd like to have a look at the LSP one.

We're supposed to write reviews for these, right?  Do they specify where
they want them?  Might be a cool excuse for me to use
http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview