Job Offer: support engineer

Hi all!

The company I work for, MontaVista Software Benelux, has a job opening for a support engineer based in/around Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You'll be one of four support engineers in Europe, and one of three MontaVista employees in the Benelux.

We expect you to assist our customers to solve their problems,
  - either by your own knowledge
  - or by working together with our Linux engineers

This requires the following skills:
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- extensive knowledge of Linux, preferably on embedded topics
- be a firefighter/bug hunter
- affinity with the embedded market
- you must have a drivers license

Important extras:
- have knowledge on other embedded operating systems
- master other languages (French, Scandinavian, Russian)
- knowledge on networking, electronics

Note that this is not a software engineering job, you are helping customers. This happens either from our (soon to be opened) office on the High Tech Campus Eindhoven or on the customer's site. Most customers you'll handle are located in the Benelux.

You're a key person in an organisation that depends on customer satisfaction!!!

For company information, please visit www.mvista.com

For more information on the position, please contact Klaas van Gend (Field Application Engineer Benelux, ++31 40 2801 386)
I don't need a written job application, a CV should do fine.
Please contact me before Friday Oct 22, 2004, noon.

Yours,

Klaas van Gend