the people@xxxxxxxxxx list is now posts-from-subscribers-only (was: Re: dealing with spam on enosig list (was: Re: more spam!))

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:50:40PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:42:47PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
>
> > Heeft iemand anders nog een mening?
>
> Ik wil geen centraale maatregelingen die valse positiefs hebben.

OK, I've just changed the post policy of the people@xxxxxxxxxx list:
Only posts from subscribers get automatically distributed.

Posts from others get delivered to info@xxxxxxxxxx, who can choose to
either discard the message, or bounce it to the list with an accepted
envelope-from.  I don't think this will lead to any false positives.

People who want to use multiple addresses for posting, but just one for
receiving posts should mail to info@xxxxxxxxxx.  You will be added to
the list of post-only adresses.  (Lionel: FYI: this is in
list@topaz:enosig.org-people/accept2 .)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Bye,

Joost