RE: enosig meeting, 2004-01-09, 20:00, Joost's place

>On Wed, Dec17, 2003 at 08:20:46PM +0100, Martijn Knuiman wrote:
>>
>> I wanted to inform you all that I'm also coming to the
>Enosig meeting
>> (if I'm welcome of course).
>
>Of course you are!
>
>> I'm wondering if it will be usefull if I would bring a WiFi access
>> point with me, if any more people are bringing laptops with them...
>
>I have no wireless card in my laptop, but likely others will.
>Bringing the access point won't do harm, I guess.

By the way, are there any people who have linux running on their
laptops? I wanted to install the newest debian version on my laptop,
including all options. Like onboard Wifi connection. I have the HP
Pavilion zt3024.. Any others any experience with installing it on
laptops?

Thanks

Martijn

<<< application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s": Unrecognized >>>