Re: Meeting place

Hi Lionel,

First of all, I can't be sure this message originated from you, I get a bad signature, care to elaborate on that?
Second, the term for drinks is "drank" which translates back into English as booze :) Or "te drinken" mind the "te" in front :).
I on the other hand do approve of a cafe or pub for our meetings, but not one where they play the music so f*cking loud as at "De Groot". We could for instance meet at "De Vooruitgang", which is a nice cafe on the marketplace where the MacDonalds also is situated. It's always nice to sit outside, they have the heating lamps on their terrace, which makes sure the temperature is at a reasonably comfortable level.
I'm not in favor of doing these meetings at home, for exactly the reasons you sketched in the last part of your message. The hassle of getting all the booze and stuff, and the "management" of a member funded account is not something I am in favor of. But to each his own ofcourse. :)
I will not sign this message, so Rudi can also read this :)

Jeroen