Re: wireless ?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 02:56:32PM +0200, Hans Lambermont wrote:

>> Things have changed. I'll stay in Eindhoven at least an additional
>> year. So I'll participate if and when it takes shape.

> nice :)

Do you know what the maximum distance between nodes can be? If it is
below a few kilometers, I'm afraid we will live a bit far one from the
other to have it work...

The thing I *really*, *really* would like to try is aggregating our
Internet connections so that each one of use can use it transparently
as if it were a much bigger shared connection. Is this even possible?

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>