Re: plaats en tijd (was: Re: yes! alweer! : kroeg)

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 09:42:10AM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:03, Joost van Baal wrote:
> >
> > Friday, march 1st, 21:00, Cafe de Groot, Wilhelminaplein 8, Eindhoven,
>
> Also if anyone would like to meet earlier for dinner then that would be good.
>
> so I hope that you at least will be able to join me for dinner
> in Eindhoven even if no-one else can make it before 21:00.

We could have a meal at De Groot, at, say 19:00.  They serve simple,
cheap and good meals.  BTW, for those not known to Eindhoven: the
Wilhelminaplein is a very well known place to go out, anybody can give
you directions in case you get lost.  Once you're at the
Wilhelminaplein, you're facing Cafe de Groot right away.

> Also please be ready for a GPG key signing everyone!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>