Re: plaats en tijd (was: Re: yes! alweer! : kroeg)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:03, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 06:20:44PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 05:01:56PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > > Who's joining me to the pub, friday?
> >
> > I probably will. Where / when / etc?
>
> Friday, march 1st, 21:00, Cafe de Groot, Wilhelminaplein 8, Eindhoven,
> (040) 246 72 92.  I believe Russell Coker from Australia and Guido
> Günther from Germany will join too.

Also if anyone would like to meet earlier for dinner then that would be good.
 Unless I can find a place to crash I'll have to leave in time to get back to
Amsterdam, in which case I won't be able to spend much time there.

In any case I'd prefer to have dinner there, Joost, I believe that I owe you
a meal anyway, so I hope that you at least will be able to join me for dinner
in Eindhoven even if no-one else can make it before 21:00.

Also please be ready for a GPG key signing everyone!