[announce@xxxxxxx: Get your eth0:2017 winter tickets.]

Ter informatie

----- Forwarded message from eth0 news and updates <announce@xxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:33:40 +0100
From: eth0 news and updates <announce@xxxxxxx>
To: stappers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Get your eth0:2017 winter tickets.

Dear fellow hackers,

As you might know, Eth0 is a high-tech geek conference. It aims at
bringing people with different computer-related interests together for
an informative time and truckloads of fun.
Our annual winter-event is a tradition since 2007 and we're glad to let
you know Eth0:2017 Winter will take place from the 17th till the 19th of
February 2017.
The location has changed from last years events. We will host eth0 in
the Cultural capital of 2018, Leeuwarden, at Hostel Alibi.

The ticket shop can be found at: https://tickets.eth0.nl/

This year we have plenty of more private rooms available, however the
number of cheaper beds has become smaller.
If you want to stay the whole weekend, you need to buy at least a
weekend ticket. From there on you go and select a place to sleep.
The pod beds and 4 person room beds are sold per bed, you buy it just
for yourself. The two person rooms are sold per room, so one
of two people buys one, and invite another lucky individual. If you want
to share the price for that, you can do so. So if you want to sleep
at the hostel you need two tickets: a weekend ticket and a (shared)
ticket for your sleeping place. If you arrange your own sleeping place
you only need a weekend ticket.

Of course, we're always interested in learning new skills, hearing about
your projects, new developments, and all the stuff we still don't know
enough about yet. If you want to be a speaker add your talk to the
schedule [1].

So, reserve the dates in your agenda (Fri Feb 17th to Sun Feb 19th
2017), buy your ticket and invite all your friends to do the same.
You can check our wiki [2] for further practical information and to see
what projects people are planning on bringing and working on.

We hope to see you there and have an excellent festival together!
Greets,
Eth0

Links:
[1] Schedule: https://wiki.eth0.nl/index.php/Eth0:2017_winter_talks