Re: oreilly package

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Michiel Buddingh <
michiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We could call it the ENOSIG Open Library (EOL for short)?

Yeah that sounds awesome (: we can think of making a small system on the
enosig webpage for people to add/remove books they can lend, or we can make
them to send us their list and we post them. I don't know what would work
better for everyone. Any ideas?

> Both titles look interesting to me, but if no one else wants to read it
> first, I'd like to have a look at the LSP one.
>
> We're supposed to write reviews for these, right?  Do they specify where
> they want them?  Might be a cool excuse for me to use
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview

Yes, we are suppose to write reviews about the books they give us. So we
can arrange something for me to give you the LSP book (:

thanks!