zondag a.s. Tille en Mako in Utrecht, Debian meeting

Hoi,

Er komen een stel Debian developers bij elkaar in Utrecht.  Als je ook
zin hebt om een pilsje te pakken, keys te signen, en over vrije software
te praten, dan ben je welkom.

Groeten,

Joost

--- Begin Message ---
Hello people,

I've mailed some days ago that Andreas Tille is coming to Utrecht; some
people also wanted to meet him. I've now heard that Benjamin "Mako" Hill
will also be visiting. I now know that at least Andreas, Mako, Jeroen
van Wolffelaar and me will be there, and Joost van Baal, Guus Sliepen
and Geert Stappers expressed interest to drop by. Maybe others are
interested too, so feel free to come over to Utrecht.

We'll be from 20.00 in Mick O'Connells Irish Pub, at the Jansdam in the
city centre. See http://www.geocities.com/mick_oconnells/map.html
Since some of us are presenting at the AAMAS-conference the following
early morning, it might be advisable to come early if you want to meet
everyone... :)

If you can't find it or if for some reason we're not there, call me at
06-51285064.

groeten,
Thijs