Re: ISP's required to keep copy of email

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:35:01AM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:25:03AM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
>
> > In which country?
>
> Oups, I cut too much. It is Germany.

Combined with http://www.google-watch.org this makes for plenty of
"big brother what are you doing!" material for a social reality novel,
full of suspense and governmental espionage facts, followed by a
money-making, pleasingly mind-numbing, block-buster for the rest of
the people living in consensus reality.

Idea for a title: "Not in my back yard!", as a bewildered reply to
the states movement sensor regulation N4412.A requirement for people
of DNA group 4, juvenile delinquents or families in tax-class D6-D12.

 "Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It
 is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the
 old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment,
 a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will
 grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself." (III.3)
  - Nineteen Eighty-Four, George Orwell