last meeting, 2004-05-28

Hi all,

I really enjoyed last meeting; thanks a lot to Geert, Klaas and all
others involved for making this happen!  We had 15 people attending, 5
of which were new people: for these, it was the first Enosig event.  We
formally started at about 21:00, meeting closed at about 00:00.

Tony: you did make pictures, didn't you?  Are these available yet?

So, up to next meeting: should that one be at Oes Hoes again?  How did
people like this place?  Or should we go to Burgers (as has been
suggested by some).

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: signature.asc>>