Re: Meeting in Oes Hoes, fri 28-5

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 10:38:24PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 01:18:00PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> >
> >   Wijkcentrum Oes Hoes
> >   Koenraadlaan 98
> >
> >   friday may 28th
> >   from 20:00 till 22:30 (or till twelve)
>
> Excellent!  Count me in.
>
> BTW: I don't think there'll be internet connectivity, right?

The building has two Internet connections,
none of them is in the room that is rent.

I have a lead to an Oes Hoes contact person who I may ask for using
one of those connections. A masqerading box comes into my mind.
When I have seen more interrest in the meeting, I will make the effort.

> Bye,
>
> Joost, now updating the enosig website
Great!

Cheers