RE: enosig meeting, 2004-01-09, 20:00, Joost's place

Hi all,

I wanted to inform you all that I'm also coming to the Enosig meeting
(if I'm welcome of course). I am a student at Tilburg University (where
Joost works), and also a debian fan.

I'm wondering if it will be usefull if I would bring a WiFi access point
with me, if any more people are bringing laptops with them...

Will see you at the 9th!

Kind regards,

Martijn Knuiman

Martijn Knuiman
Student Information Management at Tilburg University
mail: martijn@xxxxxxxxxxx

<<< application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s": Unrecognized >>>