Re: places to meet

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 11:32:34AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 07:00:07PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> > > I make a counter-proposal: Let's do it on Tuesday, either 12 August or
> > > 19 August. If we take one of these dates, I'll come to Eindhoven
> > > specially for the meeting, and we can do it at my house.
> > >

> > Lionel is a good host. However, IMHO enosig should gather
> > at a public place like a "buurthuis" or "wijkcentrum".
>
> This will surely get discussed once Lionel moves and leaves Eindhoven.
> (I believe this will happen within some months; Lionel: please correct
> me if I'm wrong.)
>
> I wrote, about a pub:
>
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 05:56:05PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > De Karseboom seems
> > like a nice place to have Enosig meetings: it's possible to understand
> > each other without shouting, and one can have a (reasonably priced)
> > dinner there.  Opening hours: on sundays: 12:00 till 23:00, all other
> > days: 17:00 till 23:00.  However, Lionel's place is even better, imho.
> > Karseboom is nice as a fallback.
>
> We've been meeting in De Groot before, but music was too loud there.  In
> summer it's nice though: terrasje buiten.
>
> Other issues: internet connectivity.  Time to get things arranged: we
> could talk to the Eindhoven Linux HCC group: they have access to a
> buurthuis.  However, this needs more organisation then just walking into
> a pub.
>
> Bye,
>
> Joost

In Breda there is an ENOSIG alike club.
They meet in a room rented at a community centre, dutch:buurthuis.
It is the same one where the HCC meets, because there is the janitor
customed to people who bring computers to a meeting.

At a community centre is a bar to get drinks. The rent isn't high.
But most important advantage is that we, enosig, don't depend
on the hospitality of single person.

Which buurthuis can we use for enosig meetings?

Geert Stappers