Re: tuesday august 12 or 19?

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 10:55:51PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 03:58:48PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 01:10:16PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:

>>> Lionel: is your place in Woensel available at that day?  If not,
>>> we can go elsewhere.

>> I make a counter-proposal: Let's do it on Tuesday, either 12 August or
>> 19 August. If we take one of these dates, I'll come to Eindhoven
>> specially for the meeting, and we can do it at my house.

> Both dates are fine with me, as is the place.  Anybody has a
> preference for either date?

As no one has expressed preferences, and a decision has to be taken, I
decide it will be 19 August, 20.00.

See you all then,

P.S.: Yes, Geert has said it should be in a buurthuis, but this (IMHO)
      will take more time to organise and thus will be for the meeting
      after this one at soonest, and thus has no incidence on this
      meeting.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>