Re: next enosig meeting: thursday, august 14

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 01:10:16PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:13:05PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:02:15PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> >
> > > PS: Should schedule new enosig meeting: something else was in my
> > > mailbox too.
> >
> > I arrived in Eindhoven yesterday and I'm away again tomorrow. With
> > this kind of presence from me, you might wish to do the meeting
> > without me. I can consider coming to Eindhoven specially for the
> > meeting, but then avoid Friday evening: the week-end is when my family
> > wants me most.
>
> OK, lets have a meeting on thursday, august 14.

Hey, that is next thursday, not this thursday.
I should be able to attend that meeting.

>  Lionel: is your place
> in Woensel available at that day?  If not, we can go elsewhere.
See other E-mail.

> Some people who've ordered FSF merchandise from me (
> http://enosig.org/archief/msg00710.html ) said they'd like to attend the
> meeting, and pick up their stuff there.  I've ordered some extra stuff,
> so people who've _not_ ordered can still buy some stuff (Tshirt,
> buttons) from me.  If you're insterested, make sure you have some money
> with you.

Acknowledge  ;-)

> As always, bringing food and drink with you is appreciated too.  People
> who're interested in getting their PGP/GPG key signed should bring
> passport or similar ID papers, and key fingerprints.
>
> Hm, Geert: perhaps we could do some keysigning software hacking? Or
> perhaps present something?  (Geert Stappers is working on Skami (
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/skami/ ), I am working on Cabot (
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cabot/ ).)

The real hacking isn't a social event.
We could discus about the concepts behind the programs.

> See you, Bye,
>
> Joost

Geert Stappers

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>