debconf3 Oslo anyone? (was: Re: LinuxTag anyone?)

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 12:41:00PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> "Martijn Heemels" <martijn@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Are none of you going to LinuxTag? Or is everyone on vacation and not
> > reading their mail ;-)
>
> Well, if you must have a reply, I can give you a useless one.  I'm
> going there on Saturday with Han-Wen, but mainly to meet up with one of
> our LilyPond developers, and right now I'm in Metz :-)

You might be able to meet Lionel in Metz.

I'll go to Debconf3 ( http://www.debconf.org/ ) in Oslo, from about
tuesday 15th till about sunday 20th.  Still should get travelling
organised, though.  So if anybody is planning to go there: please shout.

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>