Military talk

Hi,

My Maxtor 80 Gbytes disk died last week, so I was looking for a
repacement (Joost: I start to share your dislike of hardware, after a
broken DIMM memory ridge, two sticking disks and a third full of bad blocks,
all within two months).

While guessing the web site for Western Digital, I tried www.wd.com
and arrived at a supplier site for an Apache attack helicopter machine gun.
The terminology used there is one of its own:

"The lightweight, cost-effective 12 PAK system has far exceeded its
required reliability goal of 50,000 Mean Rounds Between Failure (MRBF)."

I guess some of the creative marketeers don't work for Microsoft :-)

Cheers,

Jan