Re: Last meeting

Lionel: thanks for your report.  (You've forgotten to tell about the
food: as always, this was excellent!)

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 12:10:10PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>  - The network card was on a non-master PCI slot, but apparently needs
>    one, like suggested by the ERROR (not warning) message the BIOS was
>    spewing out at boot:
>
>    ERROR: PCI Slot 4 doesn't support bus master.
>
>    I moved it to slot 1.

A!  That's the trick!  (/me hates hardware even more now... ;-P  )

Bye,

Joost

PS: I'd like to do another _succesful_ GNU/Hurd install at next Enosig
meeting, for those who've missed the firt Hurd install party.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>