Reminder: meeting Friday

Don't forget we have a meeting friday, starting 20:00! My home,
i.e. 219 Amundsenlaan, Woensel, Eindhoven. As usual, IPv4 and IPv6
connectivity will be provided, but bring your own ethernet cable.

I haven't prepared anything for the IPv6 presentation yet, so maybe
I'll just improvise. Scheduled to start at 20:15, unless specific
people cannot come that early and want to participate.

Organisation issues:

 - I have juice, cake, biscuits and crackers. And some soda.

   If I don't forget, I'll get stuff to put on the crackers:
   guacamole, houmous, haring. Feel free to bring some, too.

 - Alcoholic beverages will have to be brought by you.

 - Salty snacks, too. Joost, will you bring some (from the paasen
   packet)?

Please don't bring any meat (unless you go to Amsterdam / Antwerpen to
get kosher meat) (and this includes cheese (smeerkaas) with ham
"flavour" or little pieces of ham in it), seafood other than fish,
... Email/phone me if you have doubts on a particular thing you wish
to bring.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>