Re: LDAP in OCaml

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 09:59:45AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> You told me you didn't find any LDAP library for OCaml.
> What about
> this: http://www.caddr.com/code/ ? There you can find OCaml bindings
> for the OpenLDAP library.

I briefly checked google for OCaml LDAP things, I did not go to the
OCaml site. Its good there's indeed an LDAP client library (altough it
isn't native like perl-ldap, doesn't support callbacks, LDAPv3
extensions, and several other things). Development also stopped in 2001.
The wrapper code is surprisingly compact though IMO.
Thanks for the tip, perhaps I'll play with it some time.

Did you have a look at http://pleac.sourceforge.net?
The OCaml section could use some work.

Jama Poulsen
http://debianlinux.net
http://vemail.org

PS: No need to CC me, I'm subscribed to this list.