Re: Scheme help wanted for customizing GNUCash reports

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 10:36:26PM +0200, Ronald van Engelen wrote:

> I'm working with GNUCash. It can output lot's of reports, which are
> generated with scheme.

You mean scheme, the programming language? I believe it is the Guile
implementation that is used, isn't it?

> the invoice.scm is particularly interesting for me

> I've never worked with scheme, so I would like to know with sections in
> the files do what.

The file is not divided in sections.

Hmmm.... You were not at the previous meeting where I did an
introduction to functional programming, were you?

Well, I guess we can discuss it at the next meeting. (I have a vague
memory we discussed this when I came to your place. Did we?) If you
have a laptop, bring it with guile already installed.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>