Re: FW: Knoppix and derivatives

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 10:48:59AM +0200, Ronald van Engelen wrote:

> I will burn 10 * Morphix Heavy GUI on Philips CDR-80 cd's in a jewel
> case, with printed labels (I' look for Debian/Morphix artwork).

Excellent!

> Because I can't make it to the meeting on Friday,

Sad to hear this.

> I would like to deliver them at Lionels place somewhere next week,
> because I have a still-to-be-scheduled meeting around
> wednesday/thursday in his neigbourhood.

Hmm... Where do you live? For me, the absolute deadline is Wednesday
MORNING, I'm leaving for Luxembourg and I intend to distribute them
then. I'll gladly come pick them up any time you want.

Thank you again for burning them.

> I can burn the Knoppix CD's too, but because I'm a bit busy right
> now, it would be nice if there where some other volunteers.

I propose the following scheme:

Anyone who has a burner for his laptop brings it to the meeting, I
provide the ISO's over FTP or NFS or some such, as well as blank CD's
and we burn during the meeting.

I have already one person that will bring a burner. Anyone else?

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>