Re: friday april 11th (was: Re: Next meeting)

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 07:45:46PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 06:37:07PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> Based on the feedback received, the next meeting is fixed to the 11th
>> April.

> At Amundsenlaan 219, Woensel, Eindhoven, as noted on
> http://enosig.org/bijeenkomsten.html .

For people coming by bike, you are invited to put it in the basement,
not on the racks outside: a visitor of mine had his bike parked (and
chained) outside, and stolen.

> We'll start at 20:00?

Looks like we'll have two GNU/Linux installs, too. Should we serialise
them with the OCaml stuff or do them in parallel?

Let's say 19.30, but anyone is free to come later if he wishes. The
OCaml intro will start at 20.00, until 21.00, and then the mini
Install Party.

People interested in the OCaml intro, you are highly encouraged to
take your laptop with ocaml 3.04 or 3.06, as well as cvs, installed to
the meeting.

OCaml is in Debian. For non-Debian users, if your distrib doesn't
include OCaml, you can take it from
http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/distrib.html

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>