Knoppix and derivatives

A new version of Knoppix is out. Can anyone burn 10 copies for me and
bring them to the next meeting, please? Thank you very much. I'll
reimburse costs, obviously. (If you could make 6 of them boot by
default in French, this would be extra good. Use
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/knoppix/knxiso-setlang and
http://hydra.hq.linuxtag.net/~kester/knoppix-customize/ for this)

I'd like to tinker with the Knoppix derivatives, too, so I'm looking
for:

 - 10 copies of the GNOME version of Morphix.

   http://am.xs4all.nl/drupal/node.php?id=20

 - 1 copy of a security-derivative:

   ftp://ftp2.ael.be/mirrors/ftp.vie-privee.org/lafil/
   ftp://ftp.apinc.org/lafil/
   http://mirror.transfert.net/lafil/
   http://download.vie-privee.org/

(check the cost you'll charge me before burning)

Thank you very much,

(After success with one of my aunts, I intend to mail Knoppix and
Morphix CD's to my whole family, to debunk the myth "GNU/Linux is
difficult to use")

P.S.: I'm gonna buy a burner. Anyone knows a good SCSI CD-RW/DVD+RW
      (DVD-RW is a nice plus) burner?

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>