Re: [debian.nl] Re: Bruce Perens in Eindhoven, February 11-13

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:33:26PM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:24, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > * Bruce Perens <developers@xxxxxxxxx> [2003-02-02 23:52]:
> > > I'll be in Eindhoven, arriving February 11 about 1400, leaving early
> > > in the morning on February 14. If you haven't heard of me, please
> > > see http://perens.com/Bio.html . I'd like to have dinner with the
> > > local Linux and Free Software crowd, and do a talk. Would someone
> > > there please help coordinate this?
> >
> > We were planning to have a Debian meeting on Monday, the 10th.
> > However, we could have dinner on the 11th instead.  I hope the 11th is
> > okay for your, Bruce, since I'm leaving for London in the morning of
> > the 12th.  Wichert said he has time on the 11th.
>
> I'll be there!

Cool!

We could meet at Lionel's place in Eindhoven, the 11th at 19:00.  I'll
get some Indonesian take-away food.  If people are coming by train, I
can pick them up from the Eindhoven Central Railwaystation.  We could do
the talk after dinner (Bruce, is that OK with you?)

I'd be helpfull if I'd know in advance how many people plan to join.
Therefore, please mail me and Lionel on info AT enosig DOT org,
announcing your plan to join.

See you!

Bye,

Joost