wanneer weer? (was: Re: Enosig meeting at Lionel's place, vrijdag 10 januari 8 uur)

Hi all,

I really enjoyed the enosig meeting!  People who've missed it: be sure
you won't miss next time.  2 GNU/Hurd installations, lots of
experimenting with Knoppix and NetBSD live CD images, some investigating
of bochs, trading CD's and other goodies...  at half past 2, the last
people left.  Some fresh enosig people attended too.  Lionel, thanks a
lot for organising this!

I guess we surely should organise another such event soon.

Bye,

Joost

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>